The Rochester Athletic Club’s fitness floor is characterized as open, spacious, and clean. It boasts the latest in fitness equipment technology.
Fitness Floor features include:
- Over 14,000 square feet of Fitness Floor area
- Over 20,000 pounds of free weights
- 60 single station machines (Selecterized)
- Over 125 cardiovascular pieces including: (Selected equipment with Personal Viewing Screens)
- Elliptical Machines
- Recumbent Stationary Bikes
- Concept II Rowing Machines
- Upright Stationary Bikes
- Expresso Fitness bikes with personal viewing screens
- Featuring virtual bike trails or cable TV
- RAC Express Circuit for members who want a challenging 20 minute workout
- The Express Circuit has 16 Cardio vascular and resistance stations for a quick comprehensive workout.
- 5500 square feet of free weight area
- two wood pulling platforms
- flat benches
- incline benches
- shoulder press bench
- decline benches
- dumbbells 5 lbs – 120 lbs
- power racks
- squat racks
- Smith machines
Members and Guests must be 13 years of age or older to use the Fitness Floor.
The Fitness Floor is staffed at all times with friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff eager to help members with their fitness goals.
Click here to view Twelve Weeks to a New You informaiton.